- Parks & Recreation
- Athletics Division
The Athletics Division offers athletic programming for ages 5 to 14 years of age. We also offer seasonal adult basketball and adult softball athletic programs.
Link to DCCPRD 2023 Leisure Guide (PDF)
- Athletic Fee Chart
- Athletic Fields
- Miracle League
- Johnson Aquatic Center/Pool
- Sportsmanlike Conduct Policy
Registration is easy - either stop by our office or click below on online registration to register online!
Link to Online Registration
Douglas Coffee County Parks and Recreation relies on volunteer coaches to help with all our sports activities. All volunteer coaches must have their criminal history checked once a year. There is no cost to the coach. A staff person must be the witness and we must have a copy of their drivers license.
Link to Volunteer Coach Application (PDF)
Sports Schedules - (schedules will be posted as they are completed.) If you have not been contacted by a coach, please call 912-384-5978 for coach information. Additional schedules will be added once they are completed.
Miracle League Schedule
Link to 2023 Spring Schedule (PDF)
Youth Baseball League Schedules
Link to 6 & Under T-Ball Schedule (PDF)
Link to 8 & Under Baseball (PEE WEE) Schedule (PDF)
Link to 10 & Under Baseball (MITE) Schedule (PDF)
Link to 12 & Under Baseball (Midget) Schedule (PDF)
Youth Softball League Schedules
Link to 8 & Under Softball (PEE WEE) Schedule (PDF)
Link to 10 & Under Softball (MITE) Schedule (PDF)
Link to 12 & Under Softball (Midget) Schedule (PDF)
Practice Field Reservation Process for Non-DCCPRD Recreation Teams
Facilities that may be scheduled for practices are Huckaby Complex, Greg Walker Complex, Premier Athletic Complex, Recreation Soccer Field, and Unity Park.
1. To reserve a field for practice you must call 912-384-5978 to schedule the practice and acquire a permit.
2. Practices are scheduled Monday to Monday with no more than 2 practices per week on a specific field.
3. Practices are scheduled in 1.5 hour increments.
4. If lights are needed, the cost will be $15.00 per hour.
5. Fields will be dragged on Wednesdays only during DCCPRD off season.
6. DCCPRD is not responsible for providing practice equipment. (i.e. pitching mounds, pitching machines and soccer goals)
7. Any other equipment may be used if it’s located outside at the facility. (i.e. Batting cages, L-screens)
8. Vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas while practicing.
9. Inspect fields prior to practice to make sure there is no damage to the field prior to your practice. If so, please report to staff ASAP.
10. DCCPRD reserves the right at any time to cancel a practice or close fields for maintenance purposes.
Non-DCCPRD Team Practice Field Reservation Process (PDF)
Proceso de reserva de campo de práctica de equipo no DCCPRD (PDF)
Heads Up Concussion Information
Douglas Coffee County Parks and Recreation Department strives to have safe activities for our sports participants. In youth sports and physical activities, preventing a concussion and the recognition of a concussion may be the difference in life and death of a sports player. To educate and raise awareness of concussion, DCCPRD is requiring all youth coaches to participate in the CDC’s Heads Up Concussion Training for Coaches.
Heads Up Concussion Training
For full information about the Heads Up Concussion in Youth Sports program, please visit the CDC’s website.
Parent and Athlete Information Sheet: English (PDF) Spanish (PDF)