Since 1962, the Natural Gas Department has been supplying natural gas in the city and Coffee County. The responsibilities of the Natural Gas Department are:
- Conducting a variety of surveys and inspections including
- Leak surveys
- Regular station inspections
- Valve inspections
- Yearly safety inspections
- Supplying natural gas to 1,228 customers.
- 22 Industrial Interruptible Customers
- 288 Commercial Customers
- 897 Residential Customers
- 21 Agricultural Customers.
Call Before You Dig
Before you start digging, call (800) 282-7411 to find out the location of nearby power lines. View the Call Before You Dig website for more information.
Heating Energy Assistance Team
The Heating Energy Assistance Team (HEAT) is a nonprofit organization that assists Georgians with their home energy needs. For more information, please visit the program's website.
Report a Problem?
Our "One Click to City Hall" request tracker offers customers the ability to submit concerns and work orders to the City of Douglas.
Submit Work Order