The Street and Stormwater Division is responsible for maintaining:
- Curbs and gutters - 55 miles
- Paved streets and rights of way - 150 miles
- Sidewalks - 35 miles
Additional responsibilities include:
- Grading dirt streets
- Mowing at the airport
- Mowing city rights of way
- Picking up litter along city streets
- Repairing streets
- Signing and striping traffic lanes
For More Information
For more information about the Street and Stormwater Division, contact the Public Works Department at (912) 389-3450.
Have an Issue or Need to Report a Problem?
Our "One Click to City Hall" request tracker offers customers the ability to submit concerns and work orders to the City of Douglas.
Submit Work Order